What to expect at a Laser Spine Institute seminar
Those interested in learning more about their neck or back pain may attend a medical seminar hosted by Laser Spine Institute. The seminar offers individuals the chance to become more educated about the source of their pain and their condition. Spine seminars also offer individuals the opportunity to learn how Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgeries can help alleviate painful symptoms.
The seminars are both informative and interactive, as each one includes an educational presentation. The seminar presentations detail how minimally invasive spine surgery differs from open neck and back surgery. During the presentation, the presenting physician will touch on Laser Spine Institute's surgical techniques, as well as give a comprehensive view of the following topics:
- Overview of the spine
- Why neck and back pain occurs
- Options for conservative treatment
- Traditional open neck and back surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
Initial medical consultation and MRI review
Each person in attendance has the option of receiving a medical consultation with a physician. During the consultation, a medical history will be obtained and the consulting physician will review your CT scans, MRIs and reports. More than likely, the physician will be able to deliver a preliminary diagnosis. The physician will also explain how Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgery can treat the cause of your pain and offer you relief.
Laser Spine Institute physicians have reviewed several thousand MRIs, CT scans and reports.
Some of the most common causes of neck and back pain are:
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated, or bulging, discs
- Nerve impingement caused by foraminal narrowing
- Degenerative disc disease
- Pain resulting from a failed neck or back surgery.
Laser Spine Institute has advanced the medical community through its treatments of neck and back conditions, making us the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Benefits of a Laser Spine Institute seminar
Attending a Laser Spine Institute seminar has many benefits, including:
- The opportunity to see a surgical facility
- Interact with Laser Spine Institute physicians
- Receive an MRI/CT scan review
- Learn more about your specific spine condition
- Understand the benefits of minimally invasive spine surgery
- A one-on-one initial medical consultation with a Laser Spine Institute physician
- Speak with a Spine Care Consultant, who can answer your questions about scheduling further appointments and insurance.
Register today to attend a seminar!
For more information on registering for one of Laser Spine Institute's spine seminars, call 1-866-567-0914. Sign up today because a limited number of seats are available at each seminar due to the time requirements of the one-on-one consultations.